Best Practices for Submitting Intentions:
- Focus on high level items
- Keep the number down to 5 to 7 or less
- Ask for "clarity" in regards to root causes of health issues and other persistent problems that you may be experiencing
- Avoid being overly concerned about the language you use to structure you intentions.
- Avoid only asking for band-aid type solutions.
- It's okay to ask for a reduction in pain or unwanted symptoms but also make sure you ask for the "causes" of these to be resolved, disintegrated and evaporated as well.